February 28, 2008

I've created a monster!

It's an amazing phenomenon: the house is quiet, the children are playing nicely with each other and the mother sits down at her computer thinking she'll enjoy her frappaccino while finishing her latest design project. As the lid of the laptop is lifted, the little darling's ears perk up. They throw down their toys and scream down the hall...because at that precise moment they have to get on the computer.




Is it innate desire to fill their brain with more phonics via www.starfall.com?


No.





Is it the fun and silliness (and money management!) of Webkinz World that ignites this amibition?


Nope.





It's Photoshop. You know, the official program of all photographers, artists and graphic designers everywhere. It takes tons of practice for a professional to have some sort of proficiency. I've spent years trying to master it. And my children are quickly becoming the newest gurus.

Here's M figuring out how to change colors to make rainbow circles:



Just when I think the computer is all mine, I have to share. And maybe their interest will lead them to a career where they can have their own computer!

So if you ever wonder why this blog isn't updated as much as it used to be...it's because my little designers are perfecting their latest creation. At least their digi-art isn't very messy! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

I dont even use photoshop. I havent figured it all out yet! LOL