July 22, 2013

Feeling bloggy

It's been a looong while since I've published anything on this blog. I have several drafts that are half written; I'd come up with something to write, and then either be distracted or dissatisfied by my writing. So nothing has been posted in the past two years.

Hopefully that will change. Because I have missed documenting my family's life.

Life is understandably different than it was a few years ago.

My kids are growing. Cayli is now 13; the twins are new 12-year-olds; Micah is 6.

I work almost 20 hours a week as a private music teacher. Matt still works full time as a courier and is also a pastor of a small rural church. The girls have more mature interests than they did a many months ago; our conversations are deeper. Micah participates in family life more and more each day as he interacts and humors us with his crazy antics.

Still some things are the same.

We still homeschool. The girls still twirl and sing every chance they get. Micah is still a tornado. They still love ice cream.


Yes, some things never change. 

No comments: