November 9, 2007

I'm thankful for...



Cayli Grace!



  • She's very helpful around the house and willingly does her chores.




  • She loves to play with her sisters and is caring towards her baby brother.




  • She practices hard to make beautiful music on her violin.




  • She's my walking calendar--she reminds me of my daily to-do list.




  • She has the biggest smile when a baton is in her hand.




  • She loves her playful puppy.




  • Now that she's reading, I get to share all my favorite childhood books with her, like Charlotte's Web.




  • Her pen flows freely and I love reading all her writings.




  • She diligently finishes her schoolwork.




  • She enjoys making things and giving them to her friends.




  • She loves her raggedy Curious George that she's slept with since she was a baby.





She super silly, especially when filling in her Mad Libs book!

No comments: